Winter Seminar 2015
Privacy, Surveillance, & Technology
Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino January 8-9, 2015
Learn how to use technology, and how it is used against you, from experts including:
- Hanni Fakhoury – Electronic Frontier Foundation counsel litigating NSA spying cases
- Sue Doucette and Walter Nash – Stingray and other government surveillance technologies
- Lonnie Dworkin – what information is collected by cell towers
- Scott Greene – computer forensics
- Brian Chase – mobile technology
- Terry Bressi – founder of Checkpoint USA, watchdog of the Border Patrol
- Amy Kalman – Arizona Rule of Evidence 702 and technology evidence
- Paul Lovelis – challenges for defense lawyers and technology’s answers
- Plus a “how-to” track of sessions teaching how to use new technology and other tools in law practice!
Register today to attend our Winter Seminar January 8-9, 2015 at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino.
Speakers and speaker times are subject to change. The final agenda will be in your seminar packet at the seminar registration table. This seminar may qualify for up to 10.75 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 3 hours of professional responsibility (ethics). Cancellation policy: full refund, minus $25 fee, until Monday, December 29. No refunds after December 29.
Towering 10 stories above the Gila River Indian Community, south of Chandler, the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino offers a large Vegas style casino, a variety of fine dining restaurants, an exciting nightclub and lounges. All the entertainment you’d ever want!
And right next door: Phoenix Premium Outlets featuring 90 outlet stores. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/phoenix
Incredible Group Rate of $129!!
Free wireless internet available in all lodging and meeting rooms! Rate good through Monday, December 16, or until room block is sold out. Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino 5040 Wild Horse Pass Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226 Reservations: (800)946-4452 (ask for AACJ group rate), or RESERVE YOUR ROOM ONLINE WITH AACJ GROUP RATE