AACJ is proud to present the...
29th Annual Aggressive Defense of the Accused Impaired Driver
Total CLE Hours: 10.25, which includes 1 hour of Professional Ethics. The seminar will bring you up to date on the key developments on DUI defense.
Seminar Co Chairs:
Stephen Paul Barnard
Michael J. Bloom
DATES AND TIMES:
Friday, May 6 and Saturday, May 7
7:00 a.m. Registration Begins / Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. Opening Remarks
7:45 a.m. Continental Breakfast
8:45 a.m. 1st Session Begins
- Comprehensive Case Law and Legislation Update
by Stephen Barnard and Gary Kula
- ISO and Chemical Testing
by Chester Flaxmayer
- Ethical Issues for the DUI Pactitioner – Prosecutorial (and Defense) Misconduct
by Mikel Steinfeld.
- A Complete Look at Felonies, from Vehicular Homicide to Aggravated DUI
by Dina Dieglio and Michael Bloom
- Dobson v. McClennan Explained
by Tom Dean
- The (Innumerable) Collateral Consequences from a DUI Conviction
by Michael Harwin
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Blood
by Dr. James Valentine
- The Art of Persuasion, Mastering Opening Statements and Closing Arguments
by Mimi Coffee
- Stuff Only Lawrence Koplow Can Do
by Lawrence Koplow
Tucson Marriott University Park
880 East Second Street
Tucson, AZ 85719, US
Map and Directions
Hotel Group Rate: $139 (suites $179) available until April 15, or until block of rooms sold out!!
Hotel Reservations: To book online CLICK HERE or call 1-866-596-7897 and reference AACJ DUI Seminar and the dates.
REGISTRATION DETAILS:Late Registration (after April 22): add $25
Cancellation policy: full refund, minus $25 fee, until Thursday, April 21. No refunds after April 22.
Included in registration: Seminar Materials, Continental Breakfasts, Refreshments, Cash Bar Reception.
Laptop power strips will be provided in meeting room. Free Wi-Fi is available in the meeting room.